Tuesday, March 15, 2011

With nothing to show for it...

I drove out to Guelph this morning hoping to photograph the old prison. When I arrive Security informed me that I would have to get special permission. I was hoping it would be as simple as a phone call but unfortunately it will be a little more involved. At the end of the day I came home with nothing to show for my drive but this panorama.



I decided to play a bit with this picture and each stitch has been edited differently. Let me know what your thoughts are on the end results.

And a note to anyone interested in experimenting with panorama photography - make sure you switch to manual mode otherwise you can end up with drastically different colours as you take each overlapping image.

I am hoping that the weather forecast for the rest of the week is wrong otherwise my March Break photography may end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment